[pct-l] compare backpacks

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Fri Sep 6 19:00:00 CDT 2013

TrailHacker has a Golite Jam (I think. It looks like the pictures
online). It does not appear to fit well or ride properly. I don't
know what the problem is. It hangs way off his back from his
shoulders and he says no weight at all rides on his hips. Every ULA
pack I've seen in person seems to ride well on whoever has it. My own
ULA pack fits better than any pack I've ever had. I don't know about
the Ohm specifically, but I would go with a ULA pack first over any
other.