[pct-l] Trail angel in Seattle area for ride from SEA to Snoqualmie Pass?

Cat Nelson sagegirl51 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 3 19:34:55 CDT 2013

Currently 9/2/13  I am at Potato Hill Rd, (no cell reception)  PCT mm
2259.49 Trail Angeling. Thru traffic is very slow, possibly stalled at
Cascade Locks or Shreks taking zeros waiting for...

9/6-8   @ PCT DAYS @ Cascade Locks where I will be volunteering.

I am available to pick up at SeaTac  Airport after 12:30pm on 9/12 after I
get off work and transport to Snoqualamie Pass.

Cat McPeek (SageGirl)
sagegirl51 at gmail.com
“One of the great things about long-distance hiking is that the trail
doesn’t care how old or fit you are or how much you’ve trained. Virtually
anybody can get out there and enjoy walking."
Scott Williamson
 Hello all,

I am thru-hiking the PCT this year and my hiking partner will be joining me
again at Snoqualmie Pass on Friday, September 13th. We are trying to figure
out a way to get him from the Seattle airport to Snoqualmie Pass--does
anyone know of any area trail angles that might be able to give him a ride?
We'd be happy to make a donation for the gas and your time.

I've done some Googling and haven't found any public transit between SEA
and Snoqualmie, but if anyone knows better, please speak up.

Thanks in advance for your advice and help!

Best, Mackenzie aka Hitch

mackenziehikes.wordpress.com