[pct-l] Hammock Gear 20 degree Burrow

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 30 15:08:35 CDT 2013

Anne,

I'm not familiar with Katabatic Palisade but I am with Hammock Gears quilts. Between the two of us we have 7 quilts (including the 20° Burrow) from Hammock Gear. They stand behind their products 100%  Their quilts keep me warm down to the rated temps of the quilt. Last weekend I was using the burrow and it got to 19° and I slept warm. I don't like to sleep with a lot of clothes on so the quilt needs to work.  IMO you can't go wrong with any of their quilts.
If you want to save some money you may be able to buy a used one on hammockforums.net if there is one for sale

Eddy

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves