[pct-l] Bikes Legal on the PCT - According to the BLM

Tortoise tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Oct 30 09:45:32 CDT 2013

"The trail is designated for pedestrian and equestrian traffic; bicycles and motorized vehicles are not permitted." [emphasis added]
I just looked at the BLM page and I quote.

Tortoise

All content is copyrighted by their respective authors.
Use elsewhere than this list without permission prohibited.

Dictated / Typoed on my iPad.