[pct-l] bicycle class at Cascade Lockes

Andrea Dinsmore andrea at dinsmoreshikerhaven.com
Tue Oct 29 12:16:59 CDT 2013

Sounds like something that would be good for Comedy Central......good for a
laugh. Sorry....but from all the reports....that is how the MB groups who
actually use the PCT thinks. It's all a big joke to them. I understand that
southern California is a lot different terrain than the parts north....but
really. The "fight" between the two opposing groups will come to a head one
of these days. Hikers will be hurt. MB will be hurt. The trail will become
a mess and the animals won't fair any better. Until the authorities get out
there and show a presence and hand out tickets or whatever this is only
going to get worse.

Andrea Dinsmore