[pct-l] Trail access via road at Mile 118, 127 and 137?

Alan Miller alan.miller401 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 29 08:53:18 CDT 2013

Ron, I don't know about those specific roads, but we drove out on Coyote
Canyon Rd around Mile 140 in February last year.  It was in decent shape
and pretty easily passable with an SUV up to the crossing of the PCT.

Here are a couple of pictures of the road:
http://i.imgur.com/Ji7CIsd.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/ELs6EGQ.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/cSnnpuq.jpg