[pct-l] Trail access via road at Mile 118, 127 and 137?

Lee Staley leestcoast at gmail.com
Mon Oct 28 16:43:24 CDT 2013

Hey Ron, my general impression hiking southbound towards Warner Springs was that Lost Valley Rd was overgrown and maybe collapsing in places - maybe someone else has actually been on it.

The bottom end of the Tule Truck Trail looked rough and eroded 2 winters ago (I was picking up my son who was hiking out of the desert on the Turkey Track. The PCT crosses this road near where the Tule Truck Trail starts.

The Lost Valley Boy Scout camp is at the end of the Chihuahua Valley Rd. This road is slow (wash boarded) in places but should be no problem except maybe after heavy rain or snow. The PCT crosses this road a mile or so south south west of Combs Peak, or 1/4 mile north west of Mike Herrera's place.

Sorry I don't have a map with me - otherwise I would do a better job with your mile markers.

Cruz Control

Sent from my iPhone