[pct-l] What do you say to mountain bikers on the PCT?

Judson Brown judsonwb at gmail.com
Sat Oct 26 21:41:27 CDT 2013

The hikers weren't there illegally.  Federal facilities, such as National
forest campgrounds, were closed. The forests themselves- and the trails
passing through them- were not.  You aren't going to convince us, and the
activity you are promoting is patently and clearly illegal.  In other
words, you are defending individuals who knowingly and boldly break the
law.  In other words, criminals.  No defense you can attempt will justify
that.