[pct-l] 2014 Kickoff at Lake Morena

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 10:09:24 CDT 2013

Yes, I know some of you are getting cabin fever already and dreaming of the Kickoff in April.  I just want you to know that I have now labeled and manufactured my world famous Dehydrated Water in sealed #10 cans --- merely pour out a liter water into a pint container of Dehydrated Water and hit the trail.  I will demo it at the SuperSecrets of Backpacking seminar at the Pirate's Lair (campsite #22).  Just another service for the hiking community from yours truly.  My world famous 150% money-back guarantee applies to his product.

Respectfully, your obedient servant and trail rapscallion,

Switchback the Trail Pirate