[pct-l] Section E & F in November

Terry tsparks56 at aol.com
Thu Oct 24 00:09:52 CDT 2013

Rick,
If you can get yourself to either the town of Inyokern or Mojave, you can catch the Eastern Sierra Transit Authority bus to Lancaster. The bus runs on Monday, Wednesday and Fridays only. Check out their website for the details.

The bus will drop you off at the Metrolink station in Lancaster and all you need to do is board the Metrolink train straight to the Burbank Airport station and then, a 5 minute walk to the terminal.
Also, if you are not aware, you can take the Metrolink from the Burbank Airport station to the Acton station, which gets you to less than 10 miles from the trail and Auga Dulce.

Terry

Sent from my iPhone