[pct-l] Lost cook pot

marmot marmot marmotwestvanc at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 23 23:18:35 CDT 2013

I hitched into Etna in the back of a guy's truck. Was hoping that he found my cookset with purple cosy.  It must have fallen out and rolled under something. I contacted the hostel---not turned in there.  Just putting out the word on the off chance you read this list and find it in the back of your truck. I finished,I think, on the 18th of sept.   You dropped me off at the hostel in Etna. You must be local 'cause I didn't tell you where I was going.  Didn't realize it was missing until that night.   Thank you. Marmot

Sent from my iPhone