[pct-l] "WILD"...You "ain't" seen nothing yet

Reinhold Metzger reinholdmetzger at cox.net
Tue Oct 22 05:18:02 CDT 2013

[pct-l] "WILD"...You "ain't" seen nothing yet

Yes Brick,
The list has witnessed explosive growth in membership.
This is unquestionable, undeniable, indisputable evidence that the
Switchback & Reinhold trail humor, which is found on this list only,
is attracting new members to this list.

JMT Reinhold