[pct-l] Posting Etiquette: Some tips especially for Gmail Users

Michael Irving michaeljirving at gmail.com
Fri Oct 18 18:48:19 CDT 2013

Thanks for the benefit of the doubt Nathan, but I didn't even know about that option...but it appears to be a good one!  I didn't mention other options as they seem to have been shot down previously by people putting them forth.  I just thought it was mildly humorous that so many people seem to love this format, yet hate it at the same time.  Not really intending to be judgmental, just a gentle ribbing. Certainly there are simplicity merits to this format even with its quirks.  I think the main thing that is so important is that it appears to be THE central place to talk PCT rather than dividing the community among several forums and losing critical mass.

Thanks for the tip though...on another note...anyone know if anyone's still on the PCT up near Canada?  Any last lingering blogs to follow?  All of my bloggers are done so I'm kinda in withdrawal. :-)

-GoalTech