[pct-l] Movie "Wild" films in Ashland Oregon

Carol museumgirl at me.com
Fri Oct 18 14:16:32 CDT 2013

Yes, I noticed that, too, Mary. There has been a sudden upsurge in what I liken to "peeing on trees." I don't pay a lot of attention to who is posting what--just to the information given, which is why I come here--so I don't know the source, but I have noticed that I'm not as eager to check this mail account lately.

Carol

Sent from my iPhone