[pct-l] Pct-L Digest, Vol 70, Issue 18

Dan Jacobs youroldpaldan at gmail.com
Thu Oct 17 16:33:09 CDT 2013

On Oct 17, 2013 1:38 PM, "Geyer, Daniel G" <Daniel.G.Geyer at boeing.com>
wrote:

> dummy me, I should have just read your post better. sorry

Dear Mr Geyer,
Maybe you should read the digest notes better, too. Do it for the children!

> When replying, please edit your Subject line so it is more specific
> than "Re: Contents of Pct-L digest..."
>

> Please DELETE the copy of the complete digest from your reply. ONLY
include stuff that applies to your reply

(just add I have deleted all if the stuff that was a full digest that was
included in your reply. Some folks are on metered internet plans, and your
re-sending the entire digest back to the list might be choosing those folks
more money.)

Dan Jacobs
Washougal