[pct-l] Paying for SAR

Brick Robbins brick at brickrobbins.com
Thu Oct 17 14:42:31 CDT 2013

On Thu, Oct 17, 2013 at 10:12 AM, Reinhold Metzger
<reinholdmetzger at cox.net> wrote:
> For those with medical insurance the insurance carrier pays the bill.
> For those without medical insurance, but with "deep pockets" their own
> deep pockets will pay the bill.
> For those without medical insurance and without deep enough pockets
> to pay for their medical expenses, the government will pay the bill.

> Why should this not apply to  SAR?

<sarcasm>So we reward the lazy poor people by having the government
pay for them? While we punish the responsible people who have earned
enough to pay for the rescue? That sounds Communist/Liberal/Fascist or
something un-american  to me.

Anyway, don't feed the strays, they will just breed
http://www.wistv.com/Global/story.asp?S=11869649 </sarcasm>