[pct-l] lost dog...found

Tracy Fisher tfisher9 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 15 14:26:08 CDT 2013

 Thanks Stephin,

I am not sure if it was the dog connected to the note I had found on the trail advertising the lost dog.  I just checked to see if I still had the photo of the message but I don't.  The note gave a telephone number of the owner.  If it's the same dog it wasn't abandoned.   I wonder if other hikers took a picture of the note.   Well, at least Chance was saved and is well loved by new owners.