[pct-l] Rescues

Diane Soini dianesoini at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 20:05:51 CDT 2013

It wasn't all that long ago that everybody used these. I hiked in
2008 and 2009 and everybody had chunks of the guide book and the
companion data book and that's just the way it was done. Things
change so fast, but I bought a whole new set of all the books to keep
on hand since I had cut my books up and even fell into several creeks
with my books, or parts of them.