[pct-l] Rescues

Michael Slusser michael.slusser at gmail.com
Thu Oct 10 11:52:40 CDT 2013

When I started dreaming about the trail ten years ago or so, I thought the
guides were THE guides. I've used the California one on all my hikes. I
admit to not being quite as deeply in love with geology as the author(s),
but it is good stuff.

--
*Quid sum? Nil. Quis sum? Nullus. Sed gratia Christi, quod sum, quod vivo,
quodque laboro, facit.*