[pct-l] Tehachapi vs Mojave

Stephen Clark rowriver at gmail.com
Tue Oct 8 18:07:19 CDT 2013

Check with Greyhound... Their station list lists a "B" type station in
Mojave and a regular full service station in Santa Cruz.
A "B" type station provides limited schedules and services. This typically
means no ticketing, baggage, or package express service is offered at these
locations, so you would need to purchase your ticket in advance.
Some of these locations may be at a local airport or transit center, while
others may simply be a stop along a highway route, without an enclosed
waiting area.

Snake Charmer