[pct-l] JMT Film, "Mile....Mile & a Half"

Kevin hikevv at gmail.com
Sun Oct 6 15:34:10 CDT 2013

For what it's worth: the group that hiked the JMT in July 2011 with
hi-def video cameras and sound equipment have finally released their
film:  'Mile... Mile & and Half" is filled with great JMT scenery shot
during that record snow year.  I got my copy and watched it last night.
The group busted their humps to get the imagery and sound in high
definition, lugging 50-75 lb packs loaded with photo, video and sound
gear southbound over the snowy passes, spending 25 days.
The film's sound, video, stills, and music integrated with artwork is a
terrific offering. At 1:27 in length, it wasn't long enough for me, I
just didn't want it to end...
You can watch it on YouTube for $4, or visit their website at
themuirproject.com to buy a copy, or find or host a theater screening in
your city.

Disclaimer: I'm not associated with the film, I don't know who any of
the players are, and I don't hold an interest in their success.

Kev