[pct-l] Hikers in N. Washington

Mary Kwart mkwart at gci.net
Fri Oct 4 09:54:20 CDT 2013

	Now if Taka is OK........

	Fireweed

----- Original Message -----
From: "Andrea Dinsmore"
To:"Tom Weir"
Cc:"Mary Kwart" , "PCT-L"
Sent:Thu, 3 Oct 2013 21:31:26 -0700
Subject:Re: [pct-l] Hikers in N. Washington

Smile everyone........Muc Muc and UB snuck in east of the Rainy Pass
closure and with the cover of the trees they are headed north to the
Monument.

 On Thu, Oct 3, 2013 at 8:00 PM, Tom Weir  wrote:
 The trail along Ross Lake is in the North Cascades National Park, so
yes it
 is probably closed due to the federal shutdown.  I have a friend who
has
 been waiting to start a Grand Canyon raft trip but can't because the
park is
 closed.  He was supposed to start Wednesday, so he has already lost
two days
 of this once-in-a-lifetime adventure.  Hopefully, he won't lose the
whole
 thing.  Aren't politics grand.