[pct-l] Defending the PCT and other trails

Tortoise Tortoise73 at charter.net
Wed Oct 2 20:21:24 CDT 2013

HI,

I'm a long time member of AHS (the American Hiking Society). They are now
soliciting additional funds for their continuing efforts to protect the
portions of national scenic trails and other trails where mountain bikes
are currently banned from the push to open these trails to such bikes.  Now
is the time to put our money where our mouth is and contribute. Here's the
link:

AHS Protecting the hiking experience on National Scenic Trails
<http://www.americanhiking.org/mtbikeencroachment/>

--
Tortoise

Those who make peaceful revolution impossible will make violent revolution inevitable
President John F Kennedy,  1962

All content is copyrighted. Reproduction or use elsewhere is is expressly prohibited without the express permission of the author. Use within the PCT-list is permitted.