[pct-l] Late Start 2014

karl jorgensen twizstix at gmail.com
Tue Oct 1 14:06:36 CDT 2013

I hiked the trail in 2006 and did not start until May 8 and finished on
Sept 9.   It is very doable..   I took a lot of zeros waiting for snow to
melt in California as it was a heavy snow year.  The key to to be in
reasonable shape to start and hike.  Set a goal of 20 or more miles each
day and it is very easy to do in 4 months, and you can be off the trail
before mother nature starts throwing snow in Washington.

jorgy  06