[pct-l] now sleeping bags and quilts

Eddy ewker at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 25 21:50:13 CST 2013

I have no idea why Adam's (hammock gear) burrow is cheaper than other places. All I can say is that his gear is top notch. My gf has a 50°,40° and 20° top quilt and a 40°, 20° and 0° full lengths underquilts and stays warm in them.

She just bought me a new 0° full length underquilt with the new argon fabric and it also has the new down he is using for my birthday. That quilt is awesome but I am going to send it back so he can make me a custom 0° full length underquilt that will work with my DIY bridge hammock.

I also have two 3/4 lengths 0° under quilts by Hammock gear, a JRB 0° top quit, a 20° top quilt by Go-lite and a 3 season 3/4 Yeti by Warbonnet.

As you can see I like the hammock gear products

Eddy

Conquest: It is not the Mountain we conquer but Ourselves