[pct-l] now sleeping bags and quilts

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Mon Nov 25 15:10:35 CST 2013

Hmm, on the subjects of quilts... I'm buying one.
I've been tentatively been looking at the Hammock Gear Burrow 20, which is
for some reason vastly cheaper than similar alternatives. I'm curious why
this might be. Does anyone know?
I've been comparing it to a few other brands, such as Zpacks and the
Enlightened Equipment Enigma, and to be honest I don't see a huge
difference. The burrow is apparently now using argon material, seems to
include down of a similar quality, lets you decide on the taper, and has
great reviews. But, for some reason it's easily $100 less.

Burrow 20: http://www.hammockgear.com/burrow-20/