[pct-l] message 9: Complaining about Mountain Biker picture on PCT

Dan Engleman danengleman at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 18 15:50:53 CST 2013

troll, troll, troll, yer boat ...

Dan

On Monday, November 18, 2013 11:10 AM, Nick Thelen <nthelen03 at yahoo.com> wrote:

Rob Langsdorf wrote:

"I have tried to change the picture. The Yahoo instructions tells me that
I should drag a picture over the current picture and click save. When I drag
a picture over the biker and drop it, the picture then replaces that Yahoo
page and doesn't seem to have a way to save the picture to the Yahoo group site.
Has anyone else run into this problem? "