[pct-l] Trailtown Cool Ones

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Sun Nov 17 12:50:22 CST 2013

One day Grizzly wasdown at the traltown saloon having some thirst-quenchers with his PCT hiking bros. Then his wife, TrailDust, walks in withsome her friends to have lunch between shopping expeditions.

She marches over tohim and says, “Just as I thought --- I would find you here goofing off.  You are as bad as Switchback and I thought Iwould never say that.”

Grizzly replies, “Whatis wrong?  We are just having a shortbreak before we head out to do something productive for you women folks.”

TrailDust points herfinger at him and says, “I slave away to keep a nice home for you and to keepyou healthy.  Don’t you know that:
·       When you drink vodkaover ice, it can give you kidney failure!
·       When you drink rumover ice, it can give you liver failure!
·       When you drinkwhiskey over ice, it can give you heart problems!
·       When you drink ginover ice, it can give you brain problems!”

Sincerely, Grizzly eyesget wide and his mouth drops open. Finally, he stammers, “I had no idea that ice was so bad for you!!”

The doctor is takinghis bandages off next week.