[pct-l] fleece gloves and beanies not mb's

Marcia Powers gottawalk at me.com
Fri Nov 1 11:45:01 CDT 2013

I have carried a 12 oz Patagonia Pumori fleece on all my hikes except the ADT. I was just comped an Eddie Bauer First Ascent rain/wind proof down jacket with hood that also weighs 12 oz. it is quite a jacket and now I am torn as to which to carry. My fleece is just the right size for my pillow, but the down is too small. Food is under my feet, shoes are too stinky for a pillow so I need to rethink my system if I carry the down jacket.
...GottaWalk