[pct-l] Semi off topic Yosemite advice

Lindsey Sommer lgsommer at gmail.com
Mon May 27 15:30:56 CDT 2013

Hi All,

Just wanted to THANK everyone who emailed me both on and off life regarding
the summer chaos that is Yosemite. Sounds like I won't be totally out of
luck in regards to wilderness permits, depending on which trailhead I'm
interested in (whew). The process of figuring out what is available, when
you are allowed to enter, etc has been a bit daunting :)

I'll probably try and do Ostrander lake at some point, since I backcountry
ski here, and I'm curious to visit during a non-winter season, and there
are barely any full days as of now.

Cheers,
Lindsey

lgsommer at gmail.com