[pct-l] Siberian Husky on PCT

Oz trailtickles at gmail.com
Mon May 20 14:50:25 CDT 2013

Eric - thank you very much. Exactly the info I needed to make a decision.

I couldn't imagine anyone with a K9 hiking partner not wanting to experience such a great challenge together.  But I can feel that way all I want, and still have enough sense to take good advice.  Your advice makes a lot of sense and I appreciate that you took the time to write it out without making me feel like a dumbass for asking a question.

He'll be home to keep my wife safe :)