[pct-l] Prescription Sunglasses + Case Lost on Ashland, Oregon PCT

nbonazzoli at gmail.com nbonazzoli at gmail.com
Thu May 16 09:11:11 CDT 2013

It seems my prescription sunglasses must have fallen out of my pocket
on the Pacific Crest Trail sometime the afternoon of May 15th. I was
hiking the section from the trailhead (Take I-5, 9 miles to Mt.
Ashland, Oregon Exit 6 off-ramp, continue under the freeway overpass
to PCT trailhead on left) past Pilot Rock (I did not climb the rock)
to the open area with great views of Mt. Shasta, Eddy and the
Trinity's...about 11 miles out and back. My guess is that I lost them
on the way back when I slipped slightly on loose gravel, not noticing
that they came out of my pocket. They are in a brown hard shell case.
I'd really appreciate getting them back; they were expensive and I
rely on they every day. Please call 541-476-1609 if you find them.
I'll be very appreciative and will pay for any transport costs + a
tip! Thanks so much.
Mystic Forest (Nancy)