[pct-l] Dog Sitting

mark utzman blackbelthiker at gmail.com
Tue May 14 19:33:21 CDT 2013

Good Afternoon,

             I am planning another thru-hike attempt next year in 2014.
Does anyone know of a kennel or dog boarding that I can look into to watch
and care for my dog, a Jack Russel Terror, while I am on the trail? Friends
or family, you say? Nope. They are all against my plans to thru-hike. No
help there. I looked into "regular" kennels, and they average about $20 a
day, a small fortune for a 4 or 5 month thru-hike. I have also considering
letting a good home adopt him, but that is a hard decision. Anybody with
experience in this arena or someone with an opinion would be taken to
heart. Thanks, Mark