[pct-l] Section for three weeks starting mid-August

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Mon May 13 19:39:55 CDT 2013

One would be north from Tuolumne Meadows to north of Tahoe.  It's a
continuation of the gorgeous High Sierra and then into the Northern Sierra.
 Another would be from White Pass to Canada.  Hike a day back to pick up
Goat Rocks if you want.  It's so beautiful that after I finished the PCT in
pretty poor weather and missed much of it, I re-hiked it the next year.
 Stunning!

Shroomer