[pct-l] Age and Women

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Mon May 13 15:22:26 CDT 2013

One evening our intrepid PCT hero, Grizzly, is down at thelocal trailtown saloon with his old hiking pals.
One hiker says, "You know at my age I am even scared offlowers."
"That's nothing”, says Grizzly.  "When TrailDust and I go out to dinner, theywant the money up front."
Another hiker joins in, "I am so old that all my friends inheaven think I didn't make it."
"Well, I am beginning to lose my memory, but Alzheimer's meansyou meet new friends every day."
"It is not the age, but the mileage that does you in."
"Say, that reminds me that the shortest sentence is, 'I am.'  But the longest sentence is, 'I do'."
Grizzly responds, "Yea, TrailDust and I were down here at thesaloon the other night and she yelled at me that I was an alcoholic.  I told her she was wrong, that I was adrunk.  Alcoholics go to meetings."
"Grizzly, remember that women are like elephants.  They are interesting to look at, but I do notknow if I would want to own one."
"Well, TrailDust has it right. She tells me that she is going to give me sound advice.  As she says it will be 99% sound and 1%advice."
"Yes, mine tells me that I am now twice as much husband andhalf as much income.  Nice.  Real nice."
And so it goes deep into the night at the saloon bar with thebros consoling each other over cold brews.