[pct-l] ride from Bend/Sisters to trailhead

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Sun May 12 23:19:10 CDT 2013

Erin-

Lat year there was trail magic at the Mckenzie TH.  Unbelievable hospitality.  They were providing rrides to/from Sisters.  The dropoff was a motel (Sisters INN)just South of the huge grocery store( Ray's).  Sweet hiker box at the motel.   Rate was cheap for hikers.  +/- $7 0??

There is also an organic food store in town that caters to hikers.  I believe it is located on the resupply lis (link attached).    http://www.planyourhike.com/planning/resupplypoints.php

It appears I may be  behind you as I am starting July 15th from Ashland.  Be safe and enjoy.

Walk-on!

TJ(Portland, OR)