[pct-l] Ticks

Incredible Bulk nitnoid1 at yahoo.com
Sat May 11 09:04:48 CDT 2013

In Mass., on one of my post surgery recovery walks last winter, we walked through brush. It was cold, coat weather. Forty hours later, we each found one tick embedded on each of us. Went to ER since it was late.  We were given a prescription for one 200 mg doxycycline dose. Our bites remained red for a week, but did not develop into the bullseye. We were lucky, and thoroughly disgusted with bush whacking in the northeast. Looking forward to returning to the Sierra. We will take mossies any day over ticks.

The Incredible Bulk