[pct-l] Idyllwild Recommendations

Frederick Baier frederickbaier at hotmail.com
Fri May 10 19:26:17 CDT 2013

Aloha All,
Another newbie question. Just tidying up the basic planning for my next section (Section B) (last 10 days of September 2013). I've got airfare/pre & post hike hotels, day-before car, trailhead transportation & my I-10 pickup all, etc. all squared away. The last bit before I focus on packing list and sech is that I'd like to spend at least one night in Idyllwild. I've looked through Tripadvisor and none of the fairly well rated hotels or B&Bs stand out dramatically from each other. Generally speaking, cost isn't the major issue, but trail or town proximity, amenities, "hiker friendliness" are some considerations. So, good people, any recommendations?
Aloha, Fritz