[pct-l] New danger on PCT -- on Pyrenees not PCT

River Malcolm river at orcasonline.com
Thu May 9 09:41:16 CDT 2013

Trail hacker wrote
> It's only a mater of time before Reinhold or Ned or someone else will be
> warning the noobs and Wilders about this new danger on the PCT even though
> it happened in the Pyrenees.

I couldn't help thinking of a wonderful poem A Brief Reflection on Maps by Miroslav.  I send the link in case there are any other PCTers out there whose other passion is poetry.
Here's the link...
"Brief Reflection on Maps" by Miroslav Holub - Albert Szent-Györgyi, who knew a thing or two about maps, By which life moves somewhere or other, Used to tell this story from the war, Through which history... http://tumblr.austinkleon.com/post/1313355659

River

Sent from my iPhone