[pct-l] ticks

Diane Soini of Santa Barbara Hikes diane at santabarbarahikes.com
Wed May 8 21:56:07 CDT 2013

That's really the best way. All the other ways require you to leave
the creepy little bugger in your skin while you fiddle with him. Once
I see one, I just want him out NOW. Get him out before I get the
heebeejeebees so bad I have to ask someone to do it for me.

I got a tick a couple weekends ago. One of those Western black legged
ticks (Ixodes pacificus), the carriers for Lyme disease here in So
Cal. I hope I didn't get Lyme disease. There wasn't a bulls-eye but
two weeks and a half later there's still a red mark.