[pct-l] ticks

Fred Walters fredwalters2 at gmail.com
Wed May 8 13:34:11 CDT 2013

I've used http://www.otom.com/how-to-remove-a-tick (called tick hooks in
UK) to remove ticks from both myself and my dogs and they are excellent.
 Never leave heads in and they remove the tick without squeezing.
 Apparently squeezing a tick when removing it is particularly bad as it
causes the tick to empty its stomach contents into you and thus increases
the disease risk.  Using the hooks avoids this.

Fred