[pct-l] Hiker Golf

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Tue May 7 11:26:57 CDT 2013

One day Grizzly was outplaying golf at the trailtown golf course. This was at a course similar to the one just outside of Bishop, CA.  The course was not too busy, but the snackcart was running around serving the golfers.

As he comes over ahill the golf cart accidentally overturns.  Another golfer, Amber, see this and rushesover to the cart.  The very attractivewoman and also a PCT hiker says, "Oh my, are you alright?"

Grizzly says, "I am alittle shaken, but okay, I think.  Thanksfor coming over to check things out."

Amber says, "Look I live just over there along the 15thfairway.  Why don’t you come over to myplace and have a drink and relax for a while. We can pick up the cart later."

Grizzly replies, "That'smighty nice of you, but I don't think my wife would like it."

"Oh, come on," beautiful Amber insisted.  Her golden hair glissaded over her shoulders andher blue eyes flashed.  She was very persuasive.

"Well okay," Grizzly finally agreed, and added, "but my wifewon't like it."

After a restorative brandy, and some hot tube time with Amber, Grizzlyrespectfully thanked her and said he could take care of righting the carthimself now.

"Thanks again foryour hospitality, but I know my wife will not like it."

Amber replies, "Don'tbe silly!  She does not know.  Stop by anytime, Grizzly.  By the way, where is the lucky Mrs. Grizzly?"

"Under the cart!"