[pct-l] Job at the Zoo

hiker97 at aol.com hiker97 at aol.com
Fri May 3 13:34:20 CDT 2013

Our PCT hero, old Grizzly,is sitting in his cabin one morning reading the newspaper.  He notices an ad for a worker at the big catexhibit at the local zoo.  He decides togo down there to apply for the job.

He arrives at the zoooffice and is shown into the interview room. There is another person there for the job too.  She is a gorgeous local PCT hiker with ahiker tan and long hair.

The zoo directortells them, “I am not going to sugar coat it. One of the cats is a ferocious lion. He injured the last worker.  You betterbe good or you are history.”

The director points to their equipment --- chair, a whip and a gun.  He says, “Who wants to try out first with thelion?"

The young PCT hiker woman says, "I'll go first," and takes only ablanket into the cage.

The lion starts tosnarl, paw the ground, and then starts to charge her.  About halfway there, she throws off her clothesand lays down on the blanket.

The lion stops dead in his tracks and sheepishly crawls up to her.  He starts to lick her and then rests his headon her stomach and goes to sleep.

Grizzly and the zoo director are astounded. Their mouths are open and finally the zoo director says, "I'venever seen a display like that in my life. Mr. Grizzly, can you beat that?"

Grizzly thinks for a moment.  “Noproblem.  Just get that lion out ofthere.”