[pct-l] For the noob

Scott Williams baidarker at gmail.com
Thu May 2 16:54:18 CDT 2013

Thanks Barrel Roll, and back at ya.  Your info, insight and tact make for
great reading too.  It's part of what keeps me on the list.  I just keep
learning from you and so many more.  And hell, I'm still a Noob at heart.
It's part of the excitement of heading off on any new trail.  The adventure
begins, what's gonna happen next.  Could be anything and some of the best
stuff we ever experience in our packaged and processed life styles.

Shroomer