[pct-l] Portland, Oregon Trail angel wanted

Jules Schollum dreamrun at outlook.com
Thu May 2 15:27:23 CDT 2013

Hi everyone,

I am hoping to find a trail angel to put me up for a
 few days in Portland while i take care of the last of my preparations
and resupply to complete the thru hike that i started a few years ago. I
 will be joining the trail near Bend and be heading for Manning Park. I
arrive in the States from New Zealand in mid July and will be taking care of all my own transportation but
 it would be great to have a host to stay with who understands hikers
and their needs.

Please feel free to contact me directly off-list
 if you think you might be able to help or if you know of any
established trail angels in the area.

Many thanks
Julian (Running Beer)
PCT 08' - Campo to Big Lake Youth Camp.