[pct-l] Southern Oregon Trail Angel

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Thu May 2 14:30:04 CDT 2013

Hike Alone-

I f you find a TA for a ride to the TH, please keep me in touch.  I am beginning the Oregon section on July 15th from the actual OR-CA crossing of the PCT at Donomere TH and will need a ride from Ashland  .  The PCT crossing  is located +/- 18 miles SW of the I-5 freeway point you reference.

Trail angel s, where are you.

Thanks and good luck on you hike.

Walk-On!  TJ