[pct-l] mac n cheese

Dale Combs comebackwalking at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 30 15:24:27 CDT 2013

Store bought mac n cheese is the hardest thing to cook. Hard to believe. An inedible gluey mess has happened to me too many times.

Orzo cooks much better. I also have better luck using dried milk, parmesan, olive oil instead of a flavor pack. Tuna or flavoured tuna are also
a big help. Too much dried milk and it comes out sweet. Hot sauce helps.

I also orzo plus adding seasoned olive oil. ie a small plastic bottle of olive oil with crushed garlic, capers, sundried tomatoes and spices inside. A small bottle
seasons multiple meals. Only danger: Don't overdo it. It's so good you make too much, and too oily and then you'll need a year to pass before you can eat it again.

Dale