[pct-l] Dehydrated chicken breast - rehydrating with hot water

Ed Jarrett edjarrett at msn.com
Sun Mar 31 09:13:04 CDT 2013

I have used canned chicken with great success.  I have dried it in the oven and in a dehydrator.  It really does not take all that long for it to rehydrate, even in cold water.
BTW, where did you get hot water if you were stoveless?

Ed Jarrett (Eeyore) Blog: http://aclayjar.blogspot.com/  Twitter: https://twitter.com/EdJarrett53 Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/ed.jarrett.71