[pct-l] Mosquitos

tmjgame at comcast.net tmjgame at comcast.net
Fri Mar 29 16:16:39 CDT 2013

Important topic.   I have found a great repellant at the local Army surplus.  It s cream in a standard military green tube.  small enough to fit anywhere.  One application and your good for the day.  Whereas Cutter must be reapplied.  The surplus repellant has the highest DEET content, but it works.  Note: The Centra Oregon lakes are notorious for squitos in July and August.  Drive a tent if you want a restful, bug free nite.  TJ

walk-On!