[pct-l] old svea

Ned Tibbits ned at mountaineducation.org
Fri Mar 29 13:28:12 CDT 2013

That's half the fun of using a SVEA, how loud it is! It's like camping at
the airport or sleeping beside a high sierra creek during the thaw (tons of
white water roaring all over the place).

The other fun half of using the SVEA is priming it and bringing it up to
that wonderful roar! Something you do when you're trying to wake up--makes
you think and pay attention, then want coffee!

Ned Tibbits, Director
Mountain Education
www.mountaineducation.org